The Conference Setup Supervisor supports management in directing and coordinating activities of the room set up by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Completes all job duties in a warm, hospitable and welcoming manner.
- Responsible for set up and breakdown of all Sales & Catering functions. Delegates and holds staff accountable for work assignments.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the entire banquet/conference center area.
- Follows up with staff to ensure the completion of assigned tasks.
- Assists co-workers whenever needed. Performs all duties of the Set up Houseman.
- Posts Set up Houseman’s daily set-up and cleaning schedule.
- Performs daily inspections of the tables, chairs and meeting rooms for repairs. Advises manager of needed repairs.
- Remains up-to-date with hotel events and guests, as they affect the areas of responsibility.
- Supervises and trains the Set Up staff in the proper method of Conference Houseman’s service. Proper methods are those within hotel and Crestline standards.
- Provides linen set up in accordance to specific BEO requirements.
- Assists with monthly and quarterly inventory counting procedures.
- Responsible for knowing and abiding by all department, Crestline and hotel policies and procedures.