Crestline Hotels & Resorts has more than doubled its portfolio in the last five years. We are an exceptional company looking for an exceptional Assistant General Manager. Is that you? If yes, read on....
The exceptional candidate will be able to fullfill the ultimate in providing strong on-the-ground leadership to one of Crestline’s multi-million dollar business units by providing strong operational leadership and manage with unparalleled customer service philosophies.
Positioned as one of Crestline’s Key Operational Leaders, this is a phenomenal opportunity to:
- Champion operational experience you already have obtained as well as grow your skills within the financial, forecasting, HR, and other Accounting functions
- Be part of the hotel brand, which has a stellar reputation for being the leader in the hospitality space
- Be given superior support from the Corporate level all the way from Operations, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, IT, and Human Resources
A strong predictor of success for the Assistant General Manager will be the ability to:
- Balance strategic planning with hands-on execution out on the floor in a fast-paced environment
- Develop cohesion with direct reports and maximize each one’s potential
- Keep current market share as well as aggressively grow new prospects within the market, especially from nearby competition
- Successfully interact with Hotel General Manager, all key leaders and staff across the hotel, as well as key corporate staff and ownership groups when necessary